– School leaders, managers, teachers, pre-school teachers, educators and other adults’ non-formal education and training.
– Coordination of non-formal adult education.
– Organizing seminars, conferences, lectures, workshops, consultations, courses, discussions, exhibitions, etc.
– Dissemination of good teaching experience and information.
– University of Third Age activities.
– Projects activities.
– Organization of district students’ self-government.
– Organization of regional events for students.
– Guidance and information for young people about volunteering and mobility.
– Helping pupils, schools, teachers.
– Helping teachers who work with special needs students: to provide information, consultation and recomendations.